Sallie Mae® Partner Referral Program
Help Families Take Control of College Financing
With the Sallie Mae® Partner Referral Program
Flexible options to help families pay for higher education
Your customers and members look to you for help with their major financial goals, including paying for college. Do you have the solutions they need to finance their children’s higher education?
A partnership with Sallie Mae® lets you offer a flexible private student loan product that enables families to choose the best options for their needs. You will have the resources you need to help them responsibly close the gap between college expenses and scholarships, grants, and federal student loans.
Benefits of a partnership with Sallie Mae
- Co-branded Smart Option Student Loan® product, featuring competitive interest rates and flexible payment options
- Marketing tools and customer support, including web assets and social media posts, email campaigns, and printed materials
- A stronger relationship with current — and new — customers and members
- Additional revenue generation without capital investment
- Product training for your employees
The trusted name in student loans
Sallie Mae has been the nation’s saving, planning, and paying for college company for more than 40 years.
We encourage students and families to supplement their savings by exploring grants, scholarships, federal and state student loans, and to consider the anticipated monthly payments on their total student loan debt and their expected future earnings before considering a private education loan.
The Sallie Mae® Partner Referral Program
Find out how easy it is to help your customers and members with college financing.
Private Student Loans
Undergraduate Student Loans
Graduate Student Loans
- Smart Option Student Loan®
- Medical Residency and Relocation Loan®
- Dental Residency and Relocation Loan®
- Bar Study Loan®
Student Loans for Parents
© Sallie Mae Bank. All rights reserved. Sallie Mae, the Sallie Mae logo, and other Sallie Mae names and logos are service marks or registered service marks of Sallie Mae Bank or its subsidiaries. Upromise, the Upromise logo, and other Upromise names and logos are service marks or registered service marks of Upromise, Inc. All other names and logos used are the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
SLM Corporation and its subsidiaries, including Sallie Mae Bank and Upromise, Inc., are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.