Variable rates: 3.37% APR1 to 14.08% APR1
Fixed rates: 3.75% APR1 to 14.08% APR1
Lowest rates shown include the auto debit discount.
Repayment term: 10 – 15 years of principal and interest payments.2
Three repayment options1: Pay monthly interest or $25 per month2 while in school or defer payments until after you graduate. Choose the repayment option that fits your needs.
- No origination fee and no prepayment penalty3
- Auto debit savings: 0.25 percentage point interest rate reduction for enrolling in and making monthly payments by automatic debit.4
- 4 months of free Chegg Study®: Get study and homework support – anytime, anywhere, for any subject5
- Access to quarterly FICO® Credit Scores for both borrowers and cosigners.6
- Graduated Repayment Period7: Request to make 12 monthly interest-only payments after you finish school
- Death and disability loan forgiveness8
- Cover an existing balance for an enrollment period within the past 365 days.9
- Borrow up to 100% of the school-certified cost of attendance10
- You may apply to release your cosigner from the loan after you graduate, make 12 on-time principal and interest payments, and meet certain credit requirements11
Available to students enrolled full-time, half-time, and less than half-time.
It only takes about 15 minutes to apply online and get a credit result.