Variable rates: 6.37% APRfootnote 1 to 16.78% APRfootnote 1
Fixed rates: 4.50% APRfootnote 1 to 15.69% APRfootnote 1
Lowest rates shown include the auto debit discount.
Repayment term: 10 – 15 years of principal and interest payments.footnote 2
Three repayment optionsfootnote 1: Pay monthly interest or $25 per monthfootnote 2 while in school or defer payments until after you graduate. Choose the repayment option that fits your needs.
- No origination fee and no prepayment penaltyfootnote 3
- Auto debit savings: 0.25 percentage point interest rate reduction for enrolling in and making monthly payments by automatic debit.footnote 4
- Access to quarterly FICO® Credit Scores for both borrowers and cosigners.footnote 5
- Graduated Repayment Periodfootnote 6: Request to make 12 monthly interest-only payments after you finish school
- Death and disability loan forgivenessfootnote 7
- Cover an existing balance for an enrollment period within the past 365 days.footnote 8
- Borrow up to 100% of the school-certified cost of attendancefootnote 9
- You may apply to release your cosigner from the loan after you graduate, make 12 on-time principal and interest payments, and meet certain credit requirementsfootnote 10
Available to students enrolled full-time, half-time, and less than half-time.
It only takes about 15 minutes to apply online and get a credit result.