Your source for tools and resources
Your resource for information on Sallie Mae® products and services.
Sallie Mae's private loans offer choice, flexibility and competitive interest rates for students. Loans are available for undergraduates, graduates and professional students. We also have loans for students enrolled in a non-degree or continuing education program, and families of K-12 students.
For students enrolled in degree-granting institutions:
For students enrolled in non-degree-granting institutions:
For professional students:
For families of K-12 students:
Access to the materials you need
This is your single point of service for a wide range of materials. You can download information such as product details, financial literacy, FAQs, financing options for families, and more.
- Loan-specific materials, including brochures and buckslips, product information sheets, lender list content, and FAQs.
- Financial literacy materials, including the ABCs of Paying for College, Fixed vs. Variable Interest Rates, Shopping For a Private Loan, and Understanding Your FICO® Score.
Sallie Mae offers a range of products and services to help your students and families secure their college experience.
- Loan Link lets borrowers link their Sallie Mae loan account with their Upromise® account. The cash back that they earn from Upromise can be transferred automatically to help pay down their eligible loans1.
- Smart Reward® gives borrowers 2% cash back in their Upromise account when they make scheduled monthly payments for Smart Option Student Loans. Restrictions apply2.
Sallie Mae has partnered with GradGuardTM to offer coverage specifically designed for students and college life. This coverage can help families protect their investment in higher education, while it helps your school protect its revenue stream.
Savings and banking products
Sallie Mae has products and services to help students and families save for their education expenses and help pay down their student loans.
Use these tools to get the reports and data you need.
Get flexible access and control with this online loan delivery solution for Sallie Mae private education loans.
- Web Loan DeliverySM: Individual, customizable modules support efficient processing and effective communication within the financial aid office and across campus divisions.
DocumentDirect for the Internet® (DDI)
View a wide range of reports online.
Find the forms your students need. You can download them yourself or give students a link so they can self-serve.
Online materials and calculators are available to help your students and families make informed decisions about saving, planning, and paying for college.
Create a plan to save and pay for college
SallieMae.com/PlanForCollege is a free online resource that gives families and students easy-to-use information to create a plan to pay for college. Useful tools, that you can link to on your website, include:
- Scholarship Search: Featuring more than 3 million available scholarships, worth over $18 billion are available, according to skills, activities, and interests.
- College Planning CalculatorSM: Families can create a comprehensive financial plan for college with a simple step-by-step strategy.
- College AheadSM Mobile App: An engaging mobile app that guides high school juniors and seniors in a step-by-step college planning process.
Help your students understand repayment
Sallie Mae offers resources that help borrowers and cosigners of Sallie Mae private student loans understand the repayment process. Topics include payment basics, cosigner responsibilities, cosigner release, and payment allocation.
Sallie Mae Servicing (for borrowers)