4. The 25% bonus on base cash back rewards will be calculated on the base cash back rate of 1%.
5. Requires mobile app to redeem and a checking/savings account to receive direct deposit.
6. Base cash back is earned at a rate of 1.5%. Accelerate cardmembers will earn a 33 1/3% bonus on rewards redeemed to help pay down a student loan (Bonus Rewards) which gives you a total cash back value of 2% on the amount redeemed. For example, if you redeem $100 in Rewards to pay a student loan, you will earn an additional $33.33 in Bonus Rewards, which will be included as part of the student loan payment, resulting in a total payment of $133.33 toward your student loan. Bonus Rewards only apply on reward amounts redeemed to help pay down a student loan. The reward redemption amount may not satisfy the loan payments due to your lender and you are responsible for meeting the specific payment terms of your loan.
7. Base cash back is earned at a rate of 1.5%. Evolve cardmembers will earn a 33 1/3% bonus on the two highest-spending eligible categories which gives you a total cash back value of 2% on those categories. Click here to learn more about the eligible categories. For example, if you earn $10 in rewards in dining and grocery in one billing cycle, we will award you with an additional $3.33 in rewards.
8. To access these features and benefits you must download the Sallie Mae credit card app.
9. You may initiate a dispute through the mobile app within the transaction details or by contacting us in writing at Sallie Mae, PO Box 1230, Menlo Park, CA 94026.
10. Cell phone protection is provided by Mastercard under a group insurance policy issued by New Hampshire Insurance Company, an AIG company. Policy provides secondary coverage only. The $600 benefit amount applies to each claim and is subject to a $50 co-pay per claim. Protection applies to up to 3 phones, the primary line and up to the first two secondary lines on the covered phone bill. $1,000 maximum claim benefit per 12 months. Refer to your Guide to Benefits for additional information as terms and exclusions may apply.
The Sallie Mae Ignite, Sallie Mae Accelerate, and Sallie Mae Evolve credit cards are issued by Sallie Mae Bank pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard and World Mastercard are registered trademarks, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
SALLIE MAE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND BENEFITS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. CHECK SALLIEMAE.COM FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE PRODUCT INFORMATION.