For Degree-Granting Institutions For Degree-Granting Institutions
Get the money your student needs
Their Future Education LoanTM from Commerce Bank offers parents or any creditworthy individual (including spouses, family members, and guardians) another option for financing their student’s education expenses. This loan, in your name, lets you enjoy a choice of repayment options, and the interest paid may be tax deductible.1
Get a credit result in about 15 minutes, e-sign, choose your repayment option, and accept your loan terms.
Features and benefits
- Select a competitive variable or fixed interest rate. Variable interest rates range from 5.49% APR to 11.87% APR2 and fixed interest rates range from 5.74% APR to 12.87% APR.2
- Lower your interest rate by making monthly payments by automatic debit.3
Choose how you want to pay back the loan.
- Interest repayment option: Make monthly interest payments while your student is enrolled in school for up to 48 months, followed by 10 years of monthly principal and interest payments.4
- Principal and interest repayment option: Make monthly principal and interest payments for 10 years, including while your student is enrolled in school.
- Pay no origination fee or prepayment penalty.
- Borrow up to 100% of the school-certified cost of attendance. 5
- Use for both undergraduate and graduate college expenses.
- Check your credit health with quarterly FICO® Scores, available online for free for both borrowers and cosigners.6
The proceeds of the loan will be disbursed directly to the school on behalf of the student. Refunds will be handled within your school’s current process, and in some cases, your school may refund loan funds directly to the student. If that occurs, the borrower and cosigner (if applicable) would still be responsible for repaying the loan to the servicer, Sallie Mae.
We encourage students and families to start with savings, grants, scholarships, and federal student loans to pay for college. Students and families should evaluate all anticipated monthly loan payments, and how much the student expects to earn in the future, before considering a private student loan.
College Funding Resources
Scholarships and grants
Register for free and gain access to millions of scholarships totaling up to $18 billion in free money to help you pay for college. Register now
Students can help pay for college with a flexible student loan
The Your Future Education LoanTM from Commerce Bank is a student loan that’s a flexible way to bridge the gap between federal loans and the cost of education expenses, with a choice of three repayment options. Learn more
Learn how to manage your money with how-to’s on saving, budgeting, borrowing—and much more! We're here to help you every step of the way. Learn more
Loan Application & Solicitation Disclosures
Their Future Education LoanTMApplication and Solicitation Disclosure